Parimatch is an international betting and online gambling company.
Our team is а team of talented and creative professionals. We fired up to win! We are not afraid of difficult tasks, we always know how to solve them together.
Our company has ambitious plans and global projects ahead! That is why we are looking for an experienced Account Manager (Gambling) to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with local team, BizDev team in Kyiv, regulator and other locations in order to analyze and foster opportunities;
- Bring your input and strategies into our Lead Generation process;
- Assess opportunities, respond to RFPs, create proposals and presentations;
- Establish long-term relationships with potential partners from Europe;
- Contact potential partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings;
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to adapt in various situations;
- Cultivate relationships with both the partners and internal production teams;
- Systematically identify and solve problems with clients;
- Willingness to business travel.
You will need:
- Fluent in writing and speaking English;
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales (В2В), Technical Support or Account Management;
- Superb communicator, persuasive negotiator, and effective problem-solver; creative, intuitive, resourceful and results-oriented, excel in cultivating and maintaining rewarding business relationships;
- Strategic planner with a strong record of delivering significant business process improvements, market share expansion, revenue growth, and profit gains within competitive markets;
- Analytical/BI software skills are a plus;
- High learning abilities;
- Base knowledge in IT.
- A great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing international company;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Competitive salary;
- Perks and bonuses that include sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, free coffee, corporate gifts and more;
- Corporate events;
- Paid days off;
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station.