OpsWorks Co. is a Ukraine-based IT engineering company. We specifically focus on providing professional DevOps and System Administration Services, delivering complex Engineering Solutions and Digital Transformation.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced DevOps Engineer who will help us to ensure that we meet our customers’ demands of service delivery and QoS. The position implies working with the latest technology stack and constant growth within the role. We will work together to improve clients’ infrastructure development, configuration management, continuous integration, and delivery processes to guarantee reliability, availability, and high performance of the underlying environments. This is a remote, full-time, and long-term position.
You will be responsible for:
- Work closely with a small group of developers to help scale the business;
- Maintain our new EKS setup;
- Cloud architecture design and implementation;
- Setup new functionalities, microservices, etc;
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery implementation;
- Infrastructure and applications monitoring;
- Automating routine processes.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Operations, Systems Engineering or SRE;
- Understanding key roles of DevOps methodology;
- Experience with multiple AWS services is required, including but not limited to Compute (Servers in autoscaling configuration and Serverless), Storage, Databases, Networking and Content Delivery, Elastic Load Balancer, CI using CodeStar/Build/Pipeline/Deploy, Security, Application Integration, Containers, Log Management, Monitoring;
- Terraform in production with multiple environments;
- Experience with Packer, Ansible or similar;
- Securing inter-services communication with HTTPS/TLS protocols, implement access to the internal perimeter with OpenVPN;
- Experience with High Available and High Load systems;
- Python (intermediate), Bash scripting;
- CI/CD implementation practice using tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, GitLabCI or similar;
- Docker experience, container orchestration experience (AWS ECS, Kubernetes);
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must, Ukrainian or Russian native.
Nice to have:
- Monitoring concepts knowledge, building and implementing from scratch;
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases administration skills;
- Understanding of microservices architecture concepts;
- Remote working experience.
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies in an innovative industry;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Plenty of responsibility and freedom in choosing technological solutions;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
We are a small but very diverse team. We are not looking to expand or hire aggressively as we prefer to give new employees the time to become an organic part of our team.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!